Tiny Teddy Trains
Goal: To successfully make a tiny teddy train well.
1. Put the chocolate in the microwave for about ½ a minute.
2. Cut a licorice all sort in half.
3. Cover the top of the Milky Way bar in the melted chocolate with the knife.
4. Stick the half a licorice all sort on top of the back of the Milky Way bar.
5. Put the Tiny Teddy in front of the licorice all sort.
6. Then get a little bit of a licorice stick in front of the tiny teddy top side up.
7. Smear some melted chocolate on four of the Smarties and stick them to the sides of the Milky Way bar like wheels.
Enjoy your Tiny Teddy Train!!!!!!!!
Tips and Alterations
- You can also instead of licorice sticks you could use fruity sticks
- Instead of the Milky Way Bar you can always yous a different chocolate bar like a Mars Bar.
- It is a bit easier if instead of using the knife you just dip the ingredient into the melted chocolate.