A weekly update on what's happening at A-O Elementary!
Jog-A-Thon money is being raised through Friday, October 7. Students must raise $5 for the bounce house, and at least $15 to start receiving prizes. The more money raised, the more prizes available. Remember, all proceeds help support our students!
There is no school Monday, October 10
From the office . . .
- Meal Accounts - Please check your account frequently to be sure your student has a positive balance.
- Attendance - Please bring a doctor's note to excuse any appointments that may influence attendance for our popcorn and a movie with the principal in October. Being on time in the morning is also considered for this reward.
Jog-A-Thon Spirit Week - October 3-7
Tuesday - bring your spare dimes and it's superhero day
Wednesday - bring your spare quarters and dress to impress
Thursday - bring your spare dollar bills and it's hat day
Friday - bring your fundraiser money and wear your A-O superhero shirt or orange and blue
The flier was sent home Friday with students for your reference
Dust off your capes . . . It's Jog-A-Thon time . . . SUPERHERO style!
- Our 2016 Superhero FUNdraiser is going on now & all money is due no later than the morning of the Jog-A-Thon, October 7th!
- In order to participate in the SUPERHERO BOUNCE HOUSE PARTY the day of the event, each student must raise at least $5.00.
- This year all students who receive at least $15.00 in online or cash donations will start earning prizes immediately from the prize wagon! Don’t forget to wear your superhero bracelet every day!
- You can send your child’s very own personalized donation page out to friends & family in just a few seconds. It’s EASY! Go to: http://99pledges.com/fund/argenta2016
***If you choose to combine as a family please note prizes will be awarded for only one child unless enough money is raised to cover all siblings. For example, if $50 total is raised between 2 siblings, then both students will receive prizes for the $25.00 level. Only one $50.00 level will be awarded.
Prizes will also be given to the following:
* Top overall fundraiser-(PRINCIPAL FOR THE DAY!!!!)
* Top fundraising class
*Top fundraising family
* Classes with 100% participation
The prize levels are included below!
Coming up . . .
Oct. 3-14 - Skating for 3rd through 5th grade
Oct. 5 - 2:00 Student dismissal
Oct. 6 - 4th grade to New Salem
Oct. 7 - PATT Jog-a-thon
Oct. 10 - No School - Columbus Day
Oct. 14 - Homecoming (2:00 Dismissal and 5:00 Parade)