Knight - Line News
Isaac Monfort Elementary School V1#30
From the Principal's Desk
Below are links to the UCS Summer Programs.
This is the final week of the MStep assessment and the first week of the end of the year district NWEA MAP assessment. The NWEA is given to students in grades K-6.
A quick note about Sunscreen. With the sun out more, please be sure to apply sunscreen to your child before school, as teachers will not be able to apply sunscreen to students at school.
Mary Beth Rizzo
2nd Graders Edible Representation of Landforms - Yum!
President's Physical Fitness Testing in PE Classes
5th Grade Reader's Theater - Boston Tea Party
SACC Summer Camp
5th Grade Food Chain Project
This Year's Graduating Seniors From High School who attended Monfort- See Below!
Parking Lot Predicaments
- If you are picking up or dropping of, you must stay in your car! If you want to walk your student to class, you must park in a parking spot!
- When walking your child to their classrooms, please, please use the crosswalks! We have a crossing guard watching the crosswalk and those walking in between cars instead of using the crosswalk may risk getting hurt.
- When picking up or dropping off, please leave room for busses to enter the parking lot. The bus lane is along the entrance and leaving room for busses will increase the efficiency of students coming to school.
Monfort Parking Lot Procedures
Safety is number one!
Proper flow in the parking lot helps with the safety and efficiency of drop off and pick up. Please review the map and follow the guidlines below for student drop off and pick up proecdures.
- The parking lot has a ONE WAY traffic flow.
- If you plan on parking and walking your child to their classroom door, you must park in a marked parking spot in the lot. There is no parking in the Bus or Student Drop Off lanes.
- No vehicles are allowed to drive or park in the back of the building for drop off or pick up.
- When dropping off in the drop off lane, please pull forward in the drop off lane as much as possible.
- When dropping off in the drop off lane, be sure all students exit vehicles out of the passenger side.
- Right turn only when exiting the parking lot from 8:45-9:15am.
- Patience is preferred.
MEDICATION AT SCHOOL
Any child who needs to have medication administered at school will need to have completed medial forms on file for each medication. This includes over-the-counter medications, such as Tylenol/Advil, cough drops, allergy medication, and others.
Children may not bring any medication to school, including allergy medication, without signed medical forms on file. Please do not send medication to school in your child's backpack, such as inhalers, EpiPen, or over-the-counter medications as they will be asked to keep the medication in the office for parents to pick up. If your child needs to have medication in their backpack per Doctor recommendation, UCS requires the completed medical form to be on file with the office.
Monfort classrooms are peanut and treenut free.....
Thank you for helping keep our classrooms safe for all!!
May 24 - Jean's for Troops Day
May 26 - Talent Show - 7pm
May 27-30 - NO SCHOOL - Memorial Day
June 1-8 - Gleaner's Cereal Food Drive
June 2 - Field Day
June 8 - 6th Grade Picnic
June 9 - 1/2 Day
June 9 - 6th Grade graduation 10-11:30
June 10 - Graduating Senior Breakfast/Clap Out
June 10 - 1/2 - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL