Virtual Cooking Class for Youth!
Weekend of Sept 25 - 27, 2020
Our annual fundraiser has gone virtual!
We can't gather on campus, but we have an amazing line-up of virtual options!
- Access to live virtual cooking lessons by chefs from Kawit!, Sanctuary Kitchen and Firehouse 12!
- Full recipe kits for each lesson with our farm’s fresh produce and locally sourced ingredients!
- Samosas from Pataka Vegetarian Indian Food Restaurant
- A made from scratch dessert by Common Ground Chef Fathiya Williams
- A Common Ground bouquet ranging in size depending on ticket!
- A limited edition cookbook made by our students, and more!
For KIDS (even if you do not purchase an adult ticket):
- Youth meal cooking kit (made from scratch pizza from the farm, plus mint brownies for dessert!)
- Access to a recorded cooking lesson that goes with the cooking kit
- Tune in LIVE on Sunday from 2-3 pm for a youth lesson with our baby goats!
All the details and ticket purchasing options are on the event website HERE.
Your ticket purchase supports our work and we'd love to have you join us for a virtual Feast!