by Cade R.
- I partially learned to type without looking at the keyboard.
- I have already completed the first two courses.
- I believe I am making progress.
- I learned how to make an iTrailer.
- I made an iTrailer about randomness.
- Some people shared their iTrailer with the class.
- I learned how to make a Haiku Deck.
- We made them on what we wanted to be when we grew up.
- I want to be a computer programmer.
- We had to make an explain everything for a math problem.
- The math problems are made for us.
- I did my problem on eggs.
- We looked at different careers on Career Locker.
- This year we went on the middle school site.
- I learned things about college, like tuition and room & board.
- We learned to code using blocks.
- The teacher created a course for us to follow.
- You can also do the other coding courses.