Using Credit Wisely
Helpful Websites and and Apps for Managing Money?
2. https://www.learnvest.com/ (Financial Planning Services & Resources)
3. https://indinero.com/ (Accounting And Taxes For Business)
4. https://www.youneedabudget.com/ (Keep Track Of Your Spending)
5. https://www.flexscore.com/ (Financial Advice)
The Difference Between Credit and Debit Cards?
A debit card is a card that allows you to use money you have earned previously. You can put money in a debit account that becomes linked with your debit card.
How to Develop a Positive Credit History?
2. Provide as much accurate identification on any credit applications. This will help your credit company keep track of your history from the beginning.
3. Regularly reading your credit report can help you keep from submitting wrong information.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Credit?
One disadvantage of credit cards is the interest you have to pay on a credit card. Another is the fact it may be easy to get into major debt if you do not manage what you buy. Credit card fraud is a possibility.
For example, an IPhone 6 costs $600. If you have to pay 18% interest on that item while paying $50 a month for it, it will take 14 months to pay off and in the end you will have paid $666.45 instead of just $600.00.
Free Credit Reports?
You can report any errors to your credit company. They will help you to correct them and help keep your credit up.