Taco Bell Franchise Budget
By: Shreya Patel and Shreya Gazawada
2. Complete an online application.
3. Wait for 2-4 weeks for a Yum franchise recruiter to contact you.
4. Prepare an operating plan and budget.
5. Attend multiple interviews with Yum brands during the 10-12 week qualification process.
6. Secure a site with your new franchise and register it. A $45,000 franchise fee is due at this time.
7. Get a loan for the construction.
8. Hire employees and provide training.
9. Grand opening.
You have to have a net worth of $1.5 million
You need to have $750,000.
You should have enough money to support a multi unit franchise.