AWANA Team Colors Night Sept 19
6:25-8pm at Auke Bay Bible Church
Also, just a reminder that the nursery is provided for leaders who are helping during Awana so their kids can be cared for while they serve. It is not a location for others to hang out and visit. If you are a parent who is sticking around the church and waiting for your kids while Awana goes on, please plan to sit out in the foyer rather than in the nursery to help us out with the church's child safety protocols. Thanks!
- Sept 19: Kisti Boudreaux & Sarah Schaal
- Sept 26: Kisti Boudreaux & Sarah Schaal
ABBC Church Website & Facebook Page
Are you a Facebook fan? Like our page to keep updated on upcoming events by that method also.
- This year's Cubbies handbook: Honey Comb
- Full Cubbies Lesson Schedule
- Sept 19: Handbook Trail: Bear Hug 2
- Sept 26: Unit 1: Bear Hug 3
- Oct 3: Unit 1: Bear Hug 4
- Cubbies Snack Sign-up This week: Letha B
HoneyComb Audio Files to help with memorization
~Mission 3: Agents of Grace - 3rd-6th Grades
- Sept 19 - Unit 1 Lesson 1: God is our Savior - Titus 3:4-5
- Sept 26 - Unit 1 Lesson 2: God is our Hope - Romans 15:13
- Oct 3 - Unit 1 Lesson 3: God is our Advocate - I John 2:1
Clubbers will be bringing home "homework" for their parents each week in the form of Parent Pages. This resource is a great way for parents to get actively involved in the discipleship of their clubbers and help prepare your student for each week's lesson in advance of the club night.
- Note: If your clubber did not finish their Start Zone last week, please help them complete the activities in it and memorize the verses so they can move onto the handbook with everyone.
- Fast Track: This is a time from 6:10-6:25 when clubbers can say their verses in advance of club. Meet a leader in the Conference Room across from pastor's office.