Why do you want to be a teacher?
I want to be a teacher so that I can show students the joy of learning and reading. Reading allows students to enter into different worlds and learn from the characters. I originally started out wanting to continue on after graduate to become a reading specialist, but with more thought I realized I like the idea of being a media specialist.
- Youngest of 3
- From Myrtle Beach, SC
- Elementary and Middle School Education Major
- Love to Read: Crime/Detective novels
- Went to The Early College
- I can't draw (unless you count stick figures)
- I Doodle on tests, especially when I am stuck
1 Weird Fact: I graduated from Community College before I graduated from High School.