Ben Cady, hr.4
Roles of the President
- Party Leader
- Chief Executive
- Chief of state
- Chief Diplomat
- Chief Legislator
Chief of State
2. Effective and Resolute Decision Making
3. The ability to create collaborative Tiger Teams
4. Encourage Dynamic Conflict Resolution
5. Make it easy for us to see what really goes on in government.
6. Be able to communicate a clear and inspiring vision to the country
7. Have the aptitude to handle and manage the affects of constant, complex change and innovation
8. Communicate a message of motivation that gives confidence to a fatigued nation
9. Trust between the government and the people
10. Cross party lines and negotiate terms of his presidency
11. Implement smart, measurable, attainable, results-oriented and time-bound goals that the country can support
12. Manage a multitude of diverse, eccentric, complex personalities both within his party and across the aisle
13. Be a one-of-kind, amazing level 5 leader
Constitutional Powers of the President
2. Require the opinion of the principal officer in each executive department.
3. Have power to grand reprieves and pardons.
4. Make treaties.
5. Nominate and appoint ambassadors, judges of the Supreme Court and all other officers of the United States.
6. Fill up all vacancies during the recess of the Senate.
7. Give to Congress information of the state of the union.
8. Recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.
9. On extraordinary occasions convene both Houses, or either of them.
10. Receive ambassadors and other public ministers.
11. Take care that the laws be faithfully executed.
12. Commission all the officers of the United States.
In my opinion, the power to nominate and appoint ambassadors, judges of the Supreme Court and all other officers of the United States is the most important power. It lets him appoint someone with the same view who can help out his platform after his term is over.
2. At least 35 years old
3. 14 years of U.S. residency
- Transgender Bathroom Debate
- North Korea
- Health care reform
- Reducing College Tuition
- Environmental issues such as global warming