Tech Tips BONUS
Week of September 13, 2015
The following apps are FREE* for all GCCISD High School Teachers & Students using district-owned iPads! Click below for installation instructions using AirWatch.
*NOTE: District-owned apps will only be available while you are employed by (teachers) or attending (students) GCCISD schools.
If you don't see the apps listed below, you may not have completed your update. Click below for instructions.
*NOTE: Still need help? Contact your CTS or Educational Technology Specialist.
Explain Everything is a unique interactive screencasting whiteboard app.
- Provide audio and handwritten feedback to students or colleagues.
- Import and annotate lecture slides, meeting agendas and PDFs.
- Animate and record a presentation with everything that happens on the screen with your voice.
- Access files from various cloud storage to import into your presentation.
- Export and share finished video quickly & easily.
iPad Tutorial 01 - Explain Everything
Book Creator for iPad
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful books, right on your iPad. Students can use Book Creator to create interactive notebooks and electronic portfolios.
- Add text, photos, images, video, music, and even record your own voice to add to the book.
- Share your book by email, Google Drive, and more.
- Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book.
- Read books created in iBooks.
iPad Tutorial 03 - Book Creator
Scoodle Jam is a powerful creation tool that integrates with Edmodo to create a collaborative working experience on the iPad.
- Students can write, draw, type, and add photos to explore concepts, illustrate and share their learning.
- Save work to Edmodo library and sync canvases to collaborate with a partner on the same page.
Scoodle Jam App Preview Video
Wolfram Alpha: a computational knowledge engine
GCCISD Educational Technology
We are here to help! Contact us!
Lori Roberts - REL Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Regina Rogers - GCM Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Robyn Sewell - RSS Feeder Ed Tech Specialist