January 4 - 9, 2016
- Please remember we are using Educator's Handbook for our discipline referrals. If you are writing up tardies, please put which tardy it is and the dates of the tardies (ex: 3rd unexcused tardy 9/12/15, 10/4/15, 11/15/15). The following link provides resources if you need any help with Educator's Handbook: http://educatorshandbook.com/resources/
- Please make sure you check the CamTech Google Calendar for upcoming dates...it is filled in for each upcoming month and any upcoming events throughout the school year.
- You will need to add at least one more class to CANVAS next semester...make sure you make me an observer for each class you have in CANVAS.
- Two Google Docs have been created (CECHS To Do & CTHS Accomplishments); please make sure you are contributing to them!
- Exams will begin next week....please make sure you are providing opportunities for tutoring and review.
- Attendance: make sure your students are aware of their absences and any needed makeup time in each of your classes.
CHECK IT OUT:
- The following website by the Amerian Association of School Librarians lists the top apps for 2015:
- CANVAS mobile app: Have your students download the CANVAS app on their phones or other devices to keep up with your class. To find CamTech on the app, type ccsnc.instructure.com
- Released Forms for NCFE & EOCs:
- CEU opportunities available at: https://rt3nc.org/.
THIS WEEK AT CAMTECH:
Tuesday, January 5th
CEC Planning Meeting @ 3:05PM
HOME Basketball vs. Mattamuskeet
Wednesday, January 6th
DAVIS - Minister's Council Mtg.@ 8:30AM
Thursday, January 7th
Friday, January 8th
Swim Meet @ EC YMCA
Basketball @ Plymouth
Saturday, January 9th
HOME Basketball vs. Ocracoke @ 1PM
Band - district auditions