Rep. Matt Rinaldi
By: Dai'Jah Davis
Was elected to the Texas House of Representatives in 2014 to represent the Northwest portion of Dallas County. Representative Rinaldi sits on both the Committee on Business & Industry and the Committee on Agriculture & Livestock. He is a strong advocate for limited government, pro-liberty and free market policies, secure borders, education, Second Amendment rights, and the protection of life. Seeming to have a really great heart, he has represented families in "Adoption Saturday" program which was created to speed the adoption of abused and neglected children in Dallas County. He's also authored 21 Bills, along with co-authoring a total of 48, and still yet to have bills sponsored.
District’s Demographic Information?
- How many students attend Coppell ISD?
- What percentage of the population in this district is between the ages of 18-64?
- What percentage of the district attained a college education?
- How does that compare to the rest of the state?
-This is extremely good, by us being in the top 10, ranked at 8 in the state, for academics and thinks of that sort. We have one of the leading rates for academic achievement .
- What occupation in is the most worked in the district? How does that compare to the rest of the state?
-Administrative, waste management, Law affiliated jobs. These here jobs are 9% more likely to be worked here in this district.
Texas State Agency Of My Choice?
About the Agency?
- What is the Agency’s mission statement?
-"The Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners (ECPTOTE) is a State of Texas agency charged with protecting the health, safety, and welfare of the people of Texas by supporting the Board of PT Examiners and the Board of OT Examiners as they license and regulate qualified practitioners of physical therapy and occupational therapy and register facilities in which those services are provided. "
- What is the main function of the Agency?
-Renewing, maintain, and gaining your Trainers license, or official PT license.
- How does the Agency impact the residents of Texas? Give 3 Examples.
-Providing the state with quality PT's
-Protecting us, and supplying us with the best rehabilitation centers there is.
-Providing the best information there is to allow a successful future in the field of PT and any other lines of Rehabilitation.
- Summarize a recent news article. Make sure to include the link.
- There's been an experiment casted regarding, daily exercise along with physical therapy would be able to reduce the pain and cause of Arthritis. They gathered 2 groups of adults over the age of 50, and began the experiment. Within 2 years they began to notice those that did the regular care were not as successful as those that had physical therapy along with daily excise with the pain reduction.