GREGORY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
BLUE & GOLD WEEKS
Week of 4/5: Blue
Week of 4/12: Gold
Week of 4/19: Blue *Hybrid Instruction is back in session.
Week of 4/26: Gold
WEEKDAY FOOD DISTRIBUTION
Mondays & Wednesdays 11 am -2 pm
Each student receives two breakfast meals and two lunch meals.
WEEKEND FOOD DISTRIBUTION
Fridays 11-2 pm
Meals will be given for 3 days. (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday)
OPTING BACK IN FOR IN-PERSON SCHOOLING
Cohort A: Mondays & Tuesdays
Cohort B: Wednesdays & Thursdays
Fridays: 100% Virtual Day with a Morning Meeting & asynchronous lessons
*We will be moving to 4 days week for in-person schooling the week of 5/3, as Cohort A and B will be merged together.
Please email Mrs. E to request to opt back in for in-person schooling, by Friday, April 16th.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
In an effort to continue to keep our morning announcements as similar as possible to how we would conduct them if we were all in school, I am calling upon all students in grades K-5 to lead our school in the flag salute. If your child is interested in leading the flag salute for our school, please send a recording of them reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in the same fashion as the students have done so far. Your kindergartener - 5th grader can do the pledge alone, with a family member, or even with a friend. Please send the video to me via email.
Typical Script: "Hi, My name is__________________from homeroom. Please stand for the flag salute.
(I always whisper count 1-2-3 with the kids because I remind them that we have to wait for everyone to stand up.)
Press this button to view Mrs. Donatiello's website.
PICTURE RETAKE DAY 4/27 & 4/28
All in-person students will have the opportunity to take their portraits, while at school in the morning.
All virtual-only students need to sign up for their retake/makeup portraits, by clicking on the link below to select a time slot.
STUDENT PORTRAIT PROOFS ARE IN!
We will send proofs home with the in-person students the week of 4/19. Virtual-only students can begin to pick them up the week of 4/19 as well.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to have full class photos that include each student in the class, every child will need to have their photo taken. If your child is a virtual-only student and you would like them to be pictured in the class photo, please schedule time your child will need to schedule time for a portrait. There will not be any class and/or group photos with the students. All class and group photos will be composite images of the students' portraits.
COHORT A: Tuesday, April 27th
COHORT B: Wednesday, April 28th
ENTRANCE: Gymnasium Doors on Walker Road
The Gregory School PTA is beginning the Executive Board Nomination process for the 2021/2022 school year. If you have asked how you can help Gregory School, this is a great opportunity!
Please click the link to access the Board Nomination form to learn more.
Topic: PTA General Mtg
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Time: 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 838 6533 2979
All projects due by May 12th.
Please email all questions to our PTA President, Mrs. Skye Monahan at firstname.lastname@example.org .
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
Gregory School earns free money (10 cents) for every Box Top!
1. Clip Box Tops from your favorite Box Top Products. An expiration date is on every box top so please make certain the box top hasn’t expired.
2. Send in the clipped Box Tops to your child’s teacher in a labeled plastic bag, envelope or on a collection sheet (please write the teacher's name on a bag/envelope/sheet.) OR
3. DOWNLOAD THE APP FROM boxtops4education.com shop as you would, then use the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase. The app will identify Box Tops products on your receipt and automatically credit your school’s earnings online. You can also receive exclusive coupons and learn about Box Tops Promotions & view list of participating products.
SHOPRITE FOR MY SCHOOL
1. Register your Price Plus® club card at ShopRiteForMySchool.com and select the school you wish to support with ShopRite For My School.
2. Shop for participating products at ShopRite® during advertised promotions using your Price Plus® club card.
3. Earnings are automatically credited to your school. Visit ShopRite For My School for new monthly offers.