Middle School Dance
Friday, December 14, 5PM to 7PM
Calling all 6th -8th graders!
Get those dance shoes ready for our Ugly Christmas Sweater Dance!
Students are encouraged to wear or design their own ugliest sweater to enter our ugliest sweater competition. Students may wear their sweater to school on Friday, December 14.
RSVP Form will go home tomorrow and must be returned by Monday, December 10.
Admission is $10 or one, new unwrapped toy that will be donated to Boysville.
Thank you to our 8th grade parents for organizing!
Ugly Christmas Sweater Middle School Dance
Friday, Dec. 14th, 5-7pm
St. Monica's Cafeteria
School Dance Safety
- All parent volunteers must have a background check on file at SMCS.
- ONLY currently enrolled students may attend.
- Dance will be chaperoned by Middle School Team and Admin.
- Students must sign in. Only Authorized student pick up may sign out student.
- If your student will be going home with an adult not on your authorized pick up list, we need a note signed by parent/guardian.
- All students must be picked up by 7PM or after school care charges will take effect.