Butler Elementary Newsletter
Mrs. Libby Nickoli, Principal
Please read the open parent letter from Superintendent Wyckoff
CAR RIDERS AND WALKERS
- Car riders can be dropped off starting at 7:35 a.m. in the front driveway. This is for ALL students grades K-5. Please use the LANE closest to the sidewalk and have your child exit on the right side of the vehicle.
- PRESCHOOL parents may use the inside lane nearest the flag pole. Please stay in your vehicle until a preschool staff member comes to your car to retrieve your child.
- Walkers must use the "yellow brick road" or painted yellow lines that follows the footprint of the old building. They are to walk up the sidewalk and to the front door.
- Please make sure your child (ren) is ready to exit the vehicle. We have a long line in the morning and we need to get kids out quickly and safely.
- Kindergarten car riders are dismissed behind our building in the gravel parking lot. Please enter off Highland and form a line along the sidewalk. As you exit the parking lot, turn right and head down Reeder back to 97.
- Students in grades 1-5 are dismissed in the front of the building. Again, please line up on the outside lane nearest the sidewalk.
- PRESCHOOL parents may use the inside lane nearest the flag pole. Please stay in your vehicle until a preschool staff member comes to your car to drop off your child.
- Walkers will be released first and will follow the "yellow brick road" to the intersection of College and Morgan. PLEASE do not pick up your child in the parking lot by our garage.
September 17th TEACHER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DAY No School for students
September 23rd School Pictures
October 1st Interim Repots
October 15th Early Release
October 29th End of Quarter 1
Updated COVID numbers can be found on our District Webpage
They will be updated daily after 2:00
SCHOOL PICTURES SEPTEMBER 23rd
USE ORDER CODE: 59988NB
It is important to note that MILK is not free. If a child is packing and would like milk, it will cost 50 cents.
Please call Miss Sally and request the paperwork. We will be happy to send it home with your child!
Join the PTO!
Upcoming PTO Meetings
Sept. 20th @6pm
At the pavilion behind the Butler MRCP Library.
The Purple Star Award for military-friendly schools recognizes schools that show a major commitment to students and families connected to our nation’s military.
Starting on October 13th we will be hosting a Purple Star support club for our children at Butler Elementary who have family members actively serving our country in the armed forces. We will meet the second Wednesday of every month after school until 4:00pm in Ms. Legron’s classroom. Students will be provided a snack. You may also pick up your child in the front of the building in our driveway at 4:00pm.