Pasco Ed. Foundation April 2023
S.T.A.R. Awards Celebration
- Kim Theurer, Gulf High School, Teacher of the Year (pictured)
- Iravonia Abiola, Multi-Tiered System of Support Specialist, Administrator of the Year
- Cheryl Macri-Grim, Gulf High School, Assistant Principal of the Year
- David Salerno, Charles S. Rushe Middle School, Principal of the Year
- Kimberlie Glogowski, Non-Instructional Leave Specialist, Non-Instructional Non-Bargaining Employee of the Year
- Anita Dienes, Instructional Assistant at Thomas E. Weightman Middle School, School-Related Personnel of the Year
Saturday, May 20, 2023
Join us as the Rays take on the Milwaukee Brewers at Tropicana Field! Tickets are on sale for $19 each and located in the lower level. The elementary school with the most tickets sold will win a visit from Raymond, the Rays mascot! A portion of each ticket purchased will go directly to the classrooms and programs in Pasco County Schools. The last day to purchase tickets is May 8th.
Florida Prepaid open enrollment ends April 30
The 2023 Prepaid Plan Open Enrollment period ends April 30, and it is the only time this year when you can lock in today’s prices to cover future tuition and fees.
- Their Prepaid Plans offer what families are seeking in today’s economy. They are inflation-proof. Risk-free. Flexible. Affordable. Made for YOU, and where you are today as a family.
- By saving early, with plans starting at just $45 a month, you can give your child a future full of opportunity.
- You can use the value of your Prepaid Plan in-state or out, at public, private, trade and technical schools nationwide. Your Prepaid Plan will even work great alongside scholarships, to give you the most flexibility.
We are working and learning for you!
Last month the Foundation staff traveled to Tallahassee to take part in professional development, business meetings, and networking. We enjoyed our time collaborating with our peers and fellow members of the Consortium of Florida Education Foundations, but most importantly we were able to meet with our Pasco County Legislative Delegation to share what their support means to all of us.
Thank you State Senator Danny Burgess, State Representative Randy Maggard, and State Representative Kevin Steele! You innovate learning and power the potential of teachers and students thanks to your support of the School District Education Foundation Matching Grant Program.
Thank you to our Cinderella Ball sponsors!
We are hiring!
If you are looking for a career that impacts your community and directly supports Pasco County Schools, take a look at our multiple opportunities. Our amazing team could be the perfect fit for you! Visit our website here for the job descriptions and more details.