Book Club/HS Battle of the Books
Calling all CDHS readers!
Join Book Club if you want to
- Share what you love--and hate--about the books people can't stop talking about
- Participate in meaningful discussions about books
- Vote for & nominate books for teen book award lists
- Discover & discuss books from the DCS Teen Lit Top 10
- Book Club - Meets fall semester, 2nd period club days in the library (Spring TBA)
- Battle of the Books - Will follow same schedule as Book Club to begin with but may be adjusted once members have been chosen
- Both - will meet after school at least once a month
- See Ms. Steed in the library with questions or to complete an application, which is required for both clubs/activities.
Can't decide which club is right for you?
- If you prefer to read what you choose and have in-depth discussions on a diverse number of interesting topics, join Book Club.
- If you want to compete & are willing to read several books from the HSBOB list, join Battle of the Books.
- You may join either or both - but regular attendance, reading, & participation is an expectation of both clubs!