September 10, 2021
masks are required indoors @ FPCS
apc board meeting 9/13
The Academic Policy Committee (APC) governs Family Partnership Charter School. The APC selects the Chief Administrator and oversees financial, legal and academic operations of the school to ensure the fulfillment of its mission.
Monday, September 13, 2021 @ 5:30 p.m. is your next chance to get involved - you're a stakeholder in Family Partnership Charter School! Public comment may be emailed to any APC Board Member.
The meeting will be streamed live on YouTube
Mark your calendar
- 9/11 @ 2:00 pm Student Government Meeting
- 9/13 @ 5:30 pm APC Meeting
- 9/14 @ 2:30 pm Parent Workshop - Moving Beyond the Page Curriculum
- 9/15 PSAT sign up deadline
- 9/20-10/1 Fall MAP Testing sign-up link
- 9/21 @ 2:30 pm Parent Workshop - Learning Spanish with Laughter & Miles Pt. I
- 9/23 @ 6:30 pm in-person Parent Workshop - Learning Fractions in a Hands on Way
Student Government Meeting
We will be planning our community service projects for the year!
To join, go to www.remind.com/join/bbh878 or create a Remind account and join the class using the following class code: bbh878
Charter Renewal News
Measures of Academic Progress (MAP)
Families are encouraged to sign up soon to ensure that you are able to secure your preferred testing days and times.
Coming soon: links to access the practice MAP assessments and general information about MAP. Contact your Sponsor Teacher with questions.
We'd love to have you attend the Workshops live over Zoom, but as always they are recorded and you can find them by clicking this button!
Spread the Word!
Check out some of what our Vendors have to offer! Scroll across to view all columns & scroll down on each column to view all flyers in each category.