Week at a Glance (WAG)
Secret Santa Gift Exchange Dec. 9-13
Enjoy spreading all the holiday cheer!
Don't forget to RSVP for the Faculty Christmas Party by Tuesday, Dec. 10
Use the link below to RSVP by Tuesday, December 10 so we can get a head count for food and tables needed to accommodate all our guests. 🙂
Week at a Glance
Library: 6th Grade
- M: Lesson Plans due in Forethought by 8 a.m.
- T: 6 SS DCC2/ELARCs will be placed in teacher boxes for LEP students
- W: Clubs; 5 SS DCC2
- Th: 6 Math BM1; Crowson on Campus; Winter Concert 5:30
- F: 30 Foundation GT Hours Due
District Calendar Feedback Requested
Mark Your Calendar
- 9-13: Secret Santa Gift Exchange
- 15: Angel Tree Delivery of Gifts to Travis
- 16-19: NO TEAM MEETINGS
- 18: Clubs; Student Council Meeting; ELARCs Due to Britton; Angel Tree Christmas Gift Pick Up
- 19: Winter Wonderland; Kona Ice Day; Early Release; Report Card Grades Due by 4:45 p.m.
- 20-Jan. 5: Winter Break for all students and staff
- Jan. 6: Workday for professional staff; PACT Meeting
- Jan. 7: Staff Development
Lock Down Drill is Coming
- Let students know we will have this drill, but that it will just be practice.
- Someone will come to the door, move door handle and/or knock to make sure the door is locked and that noone opens the door when someone knocks. Anyone who is supposed to access the room will have a key.
- We will not use classroom phones or walkies. Communication would need to be through cell phone-on silent. Make sure your GroupMe app is installed and you are receiving messages. (Britton sent a reminder about sign in/out sheet for Feb. 17 makeup day Monday morning. If you didn't get it, you are not set up correctly.)
5- Kimberly Biggerstaff
5- Angela Rigoli
7- Lanell James
8- Randi Stowe
17- Josefina Youngblood
18- Brant Brown
19- April Naas
23- Nancy Lougheed
26- Sandra Rodriguez
29- Pam Rector
Submit a story, success, aha! moment, funny, photo, announcement, etc. that you would like us all to know about. Email it to me and I will put it in the newsletter.