My technology design cycle report
Research: portfolios and e-portfolios
-A reflective learner, a self learner, or a cooperative learner and student and ect. uses e-portfolio. The reason they are using is that ePortfolios can provide a means for assessment based on evidence of an individual’s growth over time and effort- not a list of test scores and also valuating the learner’s work using a variety of artifacts - graphics, pictures, multimedia, stories, journals, or projects - provides a view into the individual’s mind and capabilities as well as the teaching and learning environment.
Different types of e-portfolio
- Developmental Portfolio:
- Assessment Portfolios: Demonstrate student competence and skill for well-defined areas. Purpose is to evaluate student competency as defined by program standards and/or outcomes. Student publishes his/her work and educators as well as peers can leave their feedback.
- Showcase Portfolios: demonstrate exemplary work and student skills. Students typically show this portfolio to potential employers or to peers or educators. It can be one's CV for example.
- Hybrids: It contains of all three types. Most widely used today.
Definition of E-Portfolio
E-portfolios have the potential to enhance teaching, learning, and assessment practices. They can also support
• student advisement and career preparation,
• sharing of teaching idea and practices,
• department and program self-studies, and
• intitute and program assignment processes.
This report defines and categorizes e-portfolios, offers examples of higher education e-portfolio implementations that illustrate current practice and future potential, and reviews e-portfolio technology, including adoption issues and challenges.
This site is one of the example of the student e-porfolio
- Be free
- must be asssesable in a variety of electronics (laptops, smartphones, ipad etc)
- Be able to store work produced in all classes (art work, video, music)
- Contain section/pages for all myp subjects. (MIA C&S)
- Have a homepage with good name /URL, your name and somethings about yourself, photo of you, links to these pages ( All classes, C&S and MIA)
The testing group will be treated by : avril joyce emily haroon ty max
This test is linked to the design specification.
Is the product exceptable?