21st Century Tools
Tools You and Your Students Can Use
On Demand Professional Development!
- Each workshop is self-paced. Participants will receive a recorded video at the start of the course with all necessary information and instructions.
- Participants will complete a final project to show what they learned in order to receive in-service credit for the course. Final projects will be shared among class participants.
- Feel free to participate in any or all of these events.
Collaboration (Online Course) October 2 - October 30, 2012
- Learn web-based software that promotes effective and respectful work among diverse student teams
- Develop learning activities to encourage shared responsibility for collaborative work, and value the individual contributions made by each team member
FDLRS Funding Statement
This document was developed by the FDLRS Action Associate Center, a special project funded by the Florida Department of Education, Division of Public Schools, Bureau of Exceptional Education and Student Services through federal assistance under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Part B.