2. What's the one thing that you have seen in your classmates' work or process that you would like to try in your next piece?
3. If you were the teacher, what comments would you make about this piece?
4. What grade would you give it and why?
5. What problems did you encounter while you were working on this piece? How did you solve them?
2.I have seen people make the designs a lot bigger than mine so I would make mine bigger.
3.If I were a teacher I would say that mine work has great use of colour and that mine designs is appealing to the eye.
4. I would give me a B for my work because of how it is complex but still good looking.
5.When I was working I found it hard because mainly, when I went along with it to see what it would look like at the end, it wouldn't make sense so then I would have to go back and re-do it.