Week at a Glance
- 7:30 a.m.--grade level collaboration
- Karen gone
- Josh will be present in the building.
- 2:45 p.m.--test security meeting for Charlie, Richard, Lisa(?) and anyone else who needs to be trained (Session will be repeated on Wednesday.) Meet in multipurpose room.
8:30-11:30 a.m.--admin meeting
- Parent contact logs due
- 7:30 a.m.-- case conference--Deb, Sheri, Megan, & Karen
- 8:30-10:30 a.m.--Pediavision
- 9:15-9:45 a.m.--test security training--Judy, Peg, Jenni, Stacey, and anyone else who needs to attend; meet in conference room
- 10:15-10:45 a.m.--test security training--Tammy/Lindsay, Corrie, and anyone else who needs to attend; meet in conference room
- 2:45-3:45 p.m.--Book Buddies; gr. 3-6
- 3:00 p.m.--possible case conference--Faith, Sheri, Deb, & Karen
- 8:20-10:45 a.m.--kindergarten field trip
- 2:40-3:45 p.m.--Spell Bowl practice
- 3:30 p.m.--NCA district meeting--Sheri & Karen @ ENCO
- Fundraiser orders due
- 7:30 a.m.--staff photo in the gym--(Assistant work times will need to be adjusted today.) Please be in the gym no later than 7:30 a.m. so our group photo can be taken. Individual pictures can be taken immediately following.
- 8:00 a.m.--case conference--Sheri, Deb, Patrice, & Karen
- 2:30 p.m.--case conference--Sheri, Faith, & Karen
- ASSESSMENTS: Thank you, all, for your hard work in administering and completing beginning of the year assessments. Things have gone smoothly so far, and I know you are getting some great data on your students to use for planning.
- GRANDPARENT'S DAY: Grandparent's Day is rapidly approaching! Below is a link that I came across recently that has intergenerational activities to do. If you scroll towards the bottom of the list of activities, there are several that are appropriate and feasible to use for Grandparent's Day.
- PICTURE DAY: All students and staff need to have their photo taken on Friday. We need the photos for our school yearbook and for our new staff ID cards. In a couple of weeks we will receive picture proofs and order forms. At that time, families can purchase portrait packages. Staff members typically get a single photo and staff photo for free in addition to a classroom photo. The schedule is pretty tight for Friday. Please be sure to be at the right location on time. Note that classroom group photos will be taken in the lobby and that there are two different locations for individual photos.
- FUNDRAISER: Friday is the last day to turn in fundraiser orders. Please remind your students to bring in their order forms and money.
Monday, Sep. 23rd 2013 at 2:45pm
1231 E Appleman Rd
Come enjoy some snacks and social time with your colleagues! We will meet in the staff dining/work room. :-)