Josh Tarajcak and sam kutz
- Temperature patterns: -30 to 30 degrees
- Precipitations patterns: 75 to 150 cm.
- the soil in the deciduous forest Is fertile, enriched with decaying litter.
- there are many types of trees in the deciduous forest including oak,hemlock,beech,cotton wood,maple,bass wood.
- birds, fox, deer, raccoons, opossoms and porcupines are all examples of animals that live in the deciduous forest
humans were able to build houses and ships out of wood from the forests.Also forests are good for farms and crops.
- sap from the trees help protect the trees roots from freezing when temperatures drop
- trees in the tempurate deciduous forest change there color every season because they stop producing chorophyll
Temperate Deciduous Forest