Weekly Bulletin - Week of January 31st
Weekly Principal's Note:
Thank you sooooo much for coming in to the school today to help out with the Open House. It really paid off, as almost everyone who came through filled out an Intent to Register and paid an application fee!!!! The only ones who didn't sign up had kids that were between 3 months old and a year and a half. Even these people wanted to put their kids on the list for 2017 and beyond!
We will have another Open House after Grandparents' Day festivities (Thursday, Feb. 4th). I expect the next two months to be very busy with tours and registration. So, please make sure that your rooms, the hallways, and the entire school is looking its best...at all times. Also, please make sure that the kids are in proper uniform and you are prepared for guests to arrive in your classrooms at any time.
We are doing amazing things at our school. We are serving God through our service to the kids and their families. Thank you for making this such an outstanding community!
Have a great week!
- Pajama Day...appropriate attire, please. :)
- Sports Day
- Flip Flop Day...Teachers and Students
- All School Mass at 9 am (Please prep the kids for Mass with the responses, readings, Saint of the Day, etc.)
- Grandparents Event immediately after Mass? Ron will send out details...make sure to let your families know that they are invited to Mass and the event in the auditorium.
- Uniforms ONLY today.
- Color Wars...see Gabe for more info.
- Pre-K to the Post Office!