Mrs. Wilson's Language Class
This Week in Class
Our Comprehension article this week is titled, "Your Phone Could Ruin Your Life". We started this week listening to an audio version of the article. We then talked about listening and comprehension strategies. A lot of the students had text to self connections, which were fun to talk about.
March 27- End of 3rd Quarter
April 3-7- No School- Spring Break
April 13- P/T Conferences (3:30-7:30 PM)
Have fun and participate!
1. No hitting
2. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
3. Use proper chair etiquette.
4. No running or cartwheels
5. No talking when others are talking. Raise your hand to speak. Don’t blurt out answers.
6. Stop when someone asks you to stop.
7. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
8. Do your best and try hard. Put forth your best effort.
9. Respect other people’s differences, ideas, and property.
10. Own up to your mistakes.
11. Be positive. Don’t give up.
12. Be a good listener. Pay attention to the speaker.
13. Use Common sense
a. Don’t cheat
b. Don’t steal
c. Don’t sleep in class
14. Clean up after yourself
15. Always have your materials and be prepared.
16. Use your time wisely
17. Do your homework on time
18. Keep your cell phone in your locker
19. Pay attention
1st Hour: 4,670
2nd Hour: 17,584
3rd Hour: 4,453
6th Hour: 20,358