February 13, 2024
Top 5 Things Happening at Pelican Marsh Elementary!
1. School Advisory Council Meeting: TONIGHT, Tuesday, February 13 at 5:20pm in the Media Center.
2. Early Release Day: TOMORROW, Wednesday, February 14!, 11:50am! Happy Valentine's Day!
3. Picture Day : Wednesday, February 21 for individual, class, and club pictures. See attachment for times.
4. Quarter 3 Interims: These will be printed and sent home Thursday, February 15.
5. 2025-26 Attendance Boundary Modification Feedback: Click here to give feedback: https://www.collierschools.com/boundary
Pelican Leaders of the Week
Every Friday one student from each class is selected to be the Pelican Leader of the Week and pick a book from the Book Vending Machine. Thank you PTO for generously buying the vending machine for our students!
Share your PME photos with us!
Parents, here's your chance to share any school photos you've taken while chaperoning a field trip, volunteering in the garden, or during a class party, etc! We want your photos to add to our 2023-24 yearbook!
Click this link and enter the code to upload photos for consideration in this year’s yearbook!
Our School Code is:
5th grade celebration activities! The 5th Grade Celebration Committee has been working closely with the 5th grade team to help coordinate the fun end of year activities, the gift from the class of 2024, and an exciting 5th Grade Gives Back event. Be on the look out for an updated save the date coming home soon in 5th grade folders so you can be sure to mark your calendars. Email email@example.com with any questions or to help with this committee.
- Book vending machine volunteer slots available! PTO is fortunate to be able to help the Leaders of the Week from each class choose a book from the vending machine during their visits each Friday afternoon. If you are interested in volunteering to help students choose their books, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you signed up.
- PME garden will soon be in bloom! Our 2nd grade classes have begun their weekly garden lessons, complete with seed planting. Be on the look out next time you are on campus for their delicious plants to begin blooming soon. Thank you to our hard working second graders, their teachers, and the garden volunteers for making these lessons happen!
- Stay in touch! Don’t forget that if you miss out on PTO meetings, activities, or want to begin receiving information about volunteer opportunities, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com or by visiting our website at pelicanmarshpto.com. We are also on Instagram and Facebook at ‘Pelican Marsh PTO’.
Thank you to all our current 2023-2024 Pelican Sponsors!
Anchor Associates, Inc.
East West Sports Cards
Investment Properties Corp. of Naples
Manring Brothers, Compass Realty
Pediatric Dentistry of Naples
The Law Offices of Davies Duke, PLLC
Trail Café & Grill
UBS Private Wealth Management
Brooks Grill & Tavern
Concierge Wealth Management of Raymond James
EZ Ledger, Inc.
Gulfcoast Foot and Ankle Specialists
Summit Wealth Partners, LLC
The Brace Place
Willis & Davidow Attorneys at Law
Accent Cleaning Services
Crumbl Cookies, Naples
Dave & Ann Renner, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
Dance Arts by Maria
DeVoe Automotive Group
Flo Pro Exterior Cleaning Solutions
Il Primo Pizza & Wings
Jimmy P’s Burgers
Lorna Fedelem MD & Associates
Main Street Children’s Dentistry & Orthodontics
Naples Progressive Gymnastics
Plato’s Closet Naples
The Box Family
The Canglin Family
The Cavaliere Family
The Clayton Family
The Collins Family
The Cunningham Family
The Delf Family
The DeVries Family
The Dickson Family
The Gualdoni Family
The Korenoski Family
The Kraus Family
The Marsh Family
The Norris Family
The Palmer Family
The Shebert Family
The Sherwood Family
The Swarts Family
The Ullo Family
The Waltbillig Family
Title IX Notification
School Board Policies 2266, 3362, and 5517 – Prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and/or gender identity), disability, or age in the provision of educational opportunities or employment opportunities and benefits. The District School Board does not discriminate on the basis of sex or disability in the education programs and activities that it operates, pursuant to the requirements of Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.
For additional information or to report Title IX or any other discrimination/harassment concerns, contact Ms. Valerie Wenrich, Chief Human Resources Officer/ Title IX Coordinator, at (239) 377-0351, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 5775 Osceola Trail, Naples, Florida 34109.