May 23, 2022- May 25, 2022
We are #SpartanStrong and on the road to greatness!
Last Newsletter of the School Year- 2021-2022
Congratulations to our State Tennis players!! They finished the season strong!
Congratulations to all of our State Track & Field placers!! Way to represent Minico!!
- Last Day of school Wednesday, May 25th. Dismissal at 1:00pm
- Student Device Collection- 9th -11th grade students will turn in their school issued lap top, cover and charging cord on May 24th beginning at 8:00am. Students will be charged for any missing pieces. Devices will be updated, cleared of any computer viruses and prepared for next year.
- SENIORS- After graduation, Senior students will receive an email providing directions to clear their laptops of school district programs. From that point on, the laptop belongs to them.
- If your student is interested in working in the Minico lunchroom next year, they need to get an application from Mrs. Garza. Students that work in the lunchroom receive free lunch.
- BREAKFAST AND LUNCH 2022-2023- There will be a charge for both breakfast and lunch next year- they will no longer be free. If you need to fill out a free/reduced breakfast/lunch application they are available online. Applications will also be available at registration in the fall.
*** ALL FINES AND FEES MUST BE PAID BEFORE GRADUATION DAY- Please call Mrs. Grimsman if you have any questions.
*** Watch for more GRADUATION DAY information coming soon- times, parking, seating, etc.***
MAY 23rd- Graduation practice- 9:00am- 12:00pm- Seniors must attend.
MAY 24th- Graduation practice-8:00am-10:30am- NOTE TIME CHANGE
Senior Grad Walk has been moved to the morning- graduation practice will be directly after.
SENIOR BBQ on the Football Field
9:00 Graduation Practice
4:00 ALL seniors need to be in the English building-The photographer will be here to take pictures and students will be lined up for graduation.
5:30- Graduation!!! Congratulations Class of 2022
WISHING YOU ALL THE VERY BEST SUMMER!!! TAKE TIME TO RELAX AND MAKE SOME NEW MEMORIES! STAY SAFE & WE WILL SEE YOU IN THE FALL!
8th-Registration-NEW STUDENTS at Minico High School
9th-10th Registration- Minico High School
18th- 9th Grade Orientation
22nd-First Day of School
***Students need to check Powerschool schedules before registration so they can make any changes prior to school starting and during registration on August 9th and 10th