ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
February 25, 2019
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Gretchen Rozeboom, Bill Emery, and the FFA Crew (5 recognitions): Breakfast was awesome! Thanks for all you guys do! Made the staff a delicious breakfast! Awesome breakfast after a snow day. Awesome FFA sponsored breakfast and tractor treats! Tasty breakfast and great tractor treats.
- Steph Posta & Tom Sauve: Finishing their Master Work! Awesome accomplishment!
- Heather Jourdeans: Organized yet another great pot luck!
- Tammy Simonson, Pam Stave, Lynn Cadwell, Carol Hauge, & Penny Neely: Truly the best food service staff! They are very supportive of our students and are always providing our students with not only lunch but also being there as a positive role model.
- Adam Sheldon: His hard work with getting the power lifting team started, and for helping me get what I need for the yearbook.
- Tracy Klein & Jeff Fern: Creating a very meaningful trauma sensitive experience for the staff.
- John Tackmann (4 recognitions): Earned Middle Border Assistant Football Coach of the Year Honors--Great Honor! Middle Border All-Conference asst coach. It's probably the signs he gives on the sidelines... (ie jazz hands motorcycle unicorn bunny rabbit). Won Middle Boarder Conference Assistant Coach of the Year. #motorcyclejazzhands. Jazz Hands, Motorcycle, Unicorn Kisses, Bunny Rabbit. #translatorsunite!
- Amy Hueg: Cheering on the boys with the student section!
- Jason Koele: Providing leadership in our PBIS program and working hard to shape our school culture. For understanding that if we aren't intentional about what behaviors we accept and don't accept our great culture will slip away.
- Emily Wech: Being a listening ear and helping me brainstorm productive solutions.
- Dani Wollberg: Always taking care of me and reminding me of things I should know but forget.
- Administration: Buying the donuts for PD! They are AWESOME! Thanks.
- HS Staff (2 recognitions): Awesome Taco Bar! The potluck was awesome!!! Good job everyone! Neat-o! Super-duper!
- Tammy Simonson: For setting up coffee on Thursday night before she left because she wouldn't be here for PD on Friday.
- Jason Koele: Taking time to meet with me and having a productive conversation.
- Emily Wech & Ari Wirebaugh: Thanks for all of your hard work on standards and rubrics!
- Nic Been: For his help with our move to SB report cards and exploration of trimesters.
You all ROCK!
"What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment." ~ Nick Saban
This document is a summary of our 2018-19 building goals. These goals represent the work of HSLT, BLT, and PBIS aligned to district priorities. If you'd like to see the detailed version please contact Kurt.
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week: PE, Art, & Music
Monday, February 25
A great day to be a Panther!
Tuesday, February 26
7:30 am - 8:00 am - BLT Meeting
Wednesday, February 27 - Morning Meeting & PLC Time
WIN Time - Pit Crew Meeting
Thursday, February 28
3:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Host Forensics Meet
Friday, March 1
7:30 am - 8:05 am - PBIS Meeting
7:30 am - 6:30 pm - Regional Visual Arts Competition (UW-Stout)
8:15 am - 10:45 am - HSLT Meeting
4:00 pm - Show Choir Retreat