IN THE KNOW....
Shouts Outs from YOUR Dolphin Colleagues
- Andrea Judge for sharing tons of great resources with our team.
- Marsha Harms for her infectious, positive attitude.
- Marie Riedesel for doing such a great job with our 2nd graders. The Seussical was adorable!
Cathy for keeping a constant eye on Reading Counts and motivating kids!
- Kindergarten team for their productive and entertaining PLC
- The Specials and 2nd grade teachers for helping with the 2nd grade “Seussical” performance! It would not have gone as smoothly without them!!
- Best wishes to Jane Scruggs on her new assignment! She has been a phenomenal source of support for our class and I will miss her in my classroom.
- Our NCTIES Group - What great representatives of our team! Can't wait for everyone to share their learning in the coming weeks!
In the Week Ahead.....
Duties This Week
AM Bus/Cafeteria beginning - Downs
PM Bus - Hilyard
AM Auditorium beginning - Threatt/Rodgers
AM Car beginning - Lingerfeldt
Faculty Meeting - 8:15 in media center
SST for 2nd Grader BG - 9:15 in conference room
Beginning Teacher Meeting 10am in KPD's room
12:30-3:30 - Teacher PD at UPHS
Flying Club will meet after school in the Collaboratory
PLC Meetings - all groups - KPD's room
Teacher Advisory Council at 3pm in Conference Room
In the Coming Weeks....
Boosterthon FUN RUN Assembly in the GYM - ALL SCHOOL - 1:30pm
Brief Faculty Meeting after school in media center regarding Boosterthon
SRI Window Opens
K-2 Math Assessments (thru March 27th)
Evening Performance - Annie
YR End of Quarter
3rd and 5th grade Symphony Field Trip
Class Lists for 2015-2016 Due
MCS Battle of the Books Competition in Auditorium all day
YR Report Card Day
PAMS Concert - Timmy Abell - All School Assembly - 1:00pm
Boosterthon Fun Run
Early Release Day
Year Round Tracks out at 11:30 - Check SPECIALS schedule for next week!
WPMS Counselors meet with 5th graders 1:45pm
Grades due to Karen by 10am
End of Quarter for TR
Fourth Grade Integrated Evening Event