Make Monday Matter
September 22, 2014
Quote (thanks to Mrs. Kella Stanley)
Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
October 6 will be a staff development day for us.
I'll give you more information very soon.
Save the Dates
- Scholastic Book Fair, Sept. 29-Oct. 3 (That's next week)
- Open house, Oct. 7
- Hispanic Heritage, Oct. 13
- Fire Prevention Week, Oct. 5-11
- Lifetouch pictures, Oct. 17
- No Bullying Day, Oct. 22, (more info. to come from Mrs. Fenderson)
- Red Ribbon Week, Oct. 27-31
- Fall Fest, Oct. 30 (Headstart & Pre K) & 31 (Kinder. & 1st gr.)
Faculty Meetings this week
It is a mandatory training.
Students who are tardy MUST be marked tardy in Skyward. Your records MUST match office records.
Please update your webpages.
Some of them are still welcoming last years students to school!!
PTA does wonderful things for our students (and for us). Let's support them.