Greenpower USA Update
April 8, 2020
2019-2020 Race Season
As all of you know, the COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed our lives. With the focus on public health, Greenpower USA has decided that the 2019 - 2020 Race Season is over. In addition to this, points received after February 29, 2020, will not count towards the Season Standings. In the Goblin category, no National Champion will be declared due to the limited number of events held this year.
The F24 National Champions for the 2019-2020 Race Season are:
- Intermediate Stock - TN Valley Robotics 04 - Hixson, TN
- Intermediate Modified - Long Cane Middle School 999 - LaGrange, GA
- Intermediate Custom - Chambers County Career Tech 222 - LaFayette, AL
- Advanced Stock - Wetumpka High School 106 - Wetumpka, AL
- Advanced Modified - Oxford High School 888 - Oxford, AL
- Advanced Custom - Bob Jones High School 5 - Madison, AL
To see a complete list of the season standings, use the buttons below.
Updating the Greenpower USA Database
It is extremely important that you let us know exactly how many cars you have in your possession with your organization. This includes cars that may or may not be actively competing in our competitions. It also includes any custom (scratch built cars). Thank you for your help in these efforts.
Affiliation Fee for 2020 - 2021 Race Season
Fee Structure Description:
- Goblin (Grades 4-6) - $50 per organization/school (covers up to 2 cars) + $25 per additional car
- F24 (Grades 6-12) - $200 per organization/school (covers up to 2 cars) + $50 per additional car
- F24+ (Post-Secondary) - $200 per organization/school (covers up to 2 cars) + $50 per additional car
This will be available in our online store at a later date. For additional questions, contact Drew Sparks at email@example.com