Global Peace Project
Participate In Peace Video
International Day of Peace
International Day of Peace, September 21st, provides a powerful and inspiring opportunity to engage children and youth in diverse activities related to peace, unity and making a positive difference in their world. Meaningful involvement can help set a tone of respect and unity early in the academic year. Do you want to be a part of that?
Peace Project Video
Here are past videos:
Here's How It Works!!!!!
- Fill out form in this Smore if you would like to participate!
- This year's song is Peace Train. Practice singing the song several times a day for the next few weeks.
- Make a video of your class singing the song. The video can be a partial part of the song, please make it at least one minute.
- Also, make a short action video of your class in action focusing on peace such as holding signs, participating in something together, dancing. Think hearts and peace signs. You may also send photos along with or in place of short action video.
- All videos and pics must be turned in NO LATER than Friday, Sept. 13.
- Here is video along with lyrics!
- Here is video with lyrics only!
- Printable Lyrics
- Please put videos and files in this shared folder. Maker SURE that your name and school name is on all files!!!!