- The most popular sports in mexico are soccer, baseball, Charrería, lucha libre, basketball and bullfighting. Lucha libre a Spanish word for free wrestling.
- The Charrería is a competitive event similar to rodeo and was developed from animal husbandry practices used on the haciendas of old Mexico. The sport has been described as "living history."
- Sports like soccer are huge in Mexico, as in many other countries. They also enjoy hacky sack (footbalito).
- They have many different foods, but most of it includes meat with the dish
The economy of Mexico is the 14th largest in the world in nominal terms and the 10th largest by purchasing power unity, according to the World Bank. Since the 1994 crisis, administrations have improved the country's macroeconomic fundamentals. Mexico was not significantly influenced by the recent 2002 South American crisis, and maintained positive, although low, rates of growth after a brief period of stagnation in 2001.
Normally it is warm in mexico, The average temp is 72-75 degrees. It is also dry in mexico, the rainfall in this region receives averages 31.50 and there are times of the year when temperatures reach freezing point in the winter months.
Landforms in Mexico
- The Baja California is one of the most popular landforms in mexico it is the part that hangs of the the north west side of mexico. It is a very popular part of mexico and its people.
- The other one is chose is the Central Plateau is a mountainous range of central mexico. On the tops of the mountains it is normally snowy.
Wiki, HISTORY.com and Google images