Technology Tips- Day 2
Web 2.0 Resources
- ABCYaAnimate- students create animated video's
- Pixabay -public domain images
- RealTIme Board -A live whiteboard
- Class Charts -Website similar to Class DoJo
- LucidPress -Presentation APP
- Lapse It -Create Time Laps Videos
- Word Mover- move refrigerator magnets
- KaHoot! - Create multiple choice games using any device.https://getkahoot.com/
CLICK HERE to see a video on how to set it up.
- Read WRite Think
Must See APPS
colAR Mix - 3D coloring book App
Bring Coloring book pages alive.
This is a MUST SEE for your elementary teachers. You won't believe your eyes.
Go to website, download coloring sheets. color the sheets, and use the app on the picture and it becomes 3D and alive.
Elements 4D by DAQRI by Augmented Dynamics
Elements 4D by DAQRI Read more...
This is a must see for your Chemistry teachers.
Print out block patterns and fold them correctly. Open the app and hover over the block. It will show you the actual element floating in the block. If the elements are compatable, it will show you the reaction it creates.
Fun for ALL
Takes an item and allows you to project a 3 D item. The Smithsonian x3D Explorer is an interactive educational tool that enables the public to interact with scientific specimens and artifacts like never before.
Aurasmsa has a new technology that can change the way we look at and interact with physical objects. It works with smart phone and tablets to, in real time, turn static images or even objects into videos, games and interactive experiences. Aim your phone at a building and see a video about that building. Aim it at a picture in a newspaper and launch an interactive experience.