Realise Your Export Potential
A FREE WEBINAR brought to you by UKTI
What is in it for you
You access an expert adviser from UKTI who will:
Explain the government support at your disposal, its success rate, and highlight advice and funding for:
- Export planning, training and mentoring
- Preparing marketing material
- Country risk assessments
- Accessing Trade fairs
- Joining UK Trade Missions
- Capitalising on large high value opportunities
- Accessing business opportunity alerts
- Potential next steps and feedback http://bit.ly/mifeedback
You do this by becoming a delegate at one of our monthly webinars hosted by EnterpriseHere. These are to be held over 40 minutes from 1130 to 1210 on the 20th of February 2013, and then at the same time every 3rd Wednesday of the month during 2013.
To access this event, all you need is a telephone and a computer/smartphone that has broadband access.
To register for this FREE webinar, or to learn about the business support available to you go to www.enterprisehere.org
2 minutes before the event is due to start prepare yourself:
- To see the expert's presentation, follow this link www.bit.ly/ee_web_viewer, and log into the event using the name you used to register for the event and the PIN 197776
- To hear the expert call 0844 4 73 73 73. Then enter the PIN 197776
Background on Webinars
If you have never attended a webinar before, a simple way of thinking of them is that they are seminar that you do not need to travel to. All of EnterpriseHere's free 40 minute webinars involve:
1. You following a web link and ringing a conference call telephone number. These enable you to see an experts live presentation via your computer's monitor, and to hear their voice.
2. This person will then share insights with you and other delegates over 20 minutes. This will be tailored it to your needs: based upon the details you have shared with EnterpriseHere when you signed up for the event.
3. After this you will be able to ask the presenter questions. When the event has finished you will be provided with a web link (http://bit.ly/mifeedback) via which you can give them direct feedback on the value of the insights they have shared with you.