French Revolution Macaroons
Those who broke the rules and showed a sign of treason would get their heads cut off.
Storming the Bastille
People invaded a prison with armory and ammunition as a form of revolt.
Chaos in the Streets
- 1 corrupt monarchy
- 1 scared King who tries to flee from the revolution
- 3 estates with different rights
- 3 enraged subdivisions of the third estate who pay the only taxes in the land and it was a large amount
- 10 philosophers who's books influenced people and their mindset to think about their government
- 1 sharp guillotine to dispose of the people not supporting the French
- 1 cup of Declaration of Rights of Man, so most men may have their rights (not women)
- 2 cups of Reign of terror, to get the people of France scared and make sure they do not commit treason
- 1 small man with many followers named Napoleon Bonaparte
- 1 fresh constitution of 1795
- a handful of revolutionary wars
2. Mix the three estates in an assembly named the Estates General.
3. Dye all citizens of France of either red, white or blue. If they are not of these colors, dispose of them.
4. Overfill the Bastille with enraged commoners and establish The Declaration of Rights of Man.
5. Mix in the laws to the mixture and execute about 15,000 people who do not obey on the guillotine.
6. Throw in various revolutionary wars with other countries.
7. Add the new Constitution of 1795 by the National convention, but then have it overflow and abuse it's power.
8. Remove the king from the batter and throw it away with the new republic.
9. Have the small man be in charge of France. Enter a 15 year period of military rule.
French Revloution. (n.d.). Retrieved March 27, 2015, from http://www.sparknotes.com/history/european/frenchrev/summary.html
Wilde, R. (n.d.). A 101 Style Guide to the French Revolution. Retrieved March 27, 2015, from http://europeanhistory.about.com/od/thefrenchrevolution/p/ovfrenchrev.htm
French Revolution | 1787-1799. (n.d.). Retrieved March 27, 2015, from http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/219315/French-Revolution