By Grayson Adair
Things to over come
- Shyness- One way to overcome shyness is by getting in front of people and just going over your roles.
- Nervousness- One way to over come being nervous is by knowing what you are doing. You should know your lines so you don't mess up.
Things you should know and do
- Using your Body to Act out the Character- This is saying that you need to use body movement, No one likes a person that just stands there and speak to the camera.
- Knowing your character- You have to know what type if character your person is, example is the character funny, sad.
- Concentration- You need to get enough sleep so you can focus, and not doze off.
- Imagination- You need to make Imagination must seem real and appear real to others.
Believing In Your Self
You have to belief in yourself comes with practice and built in confidence.
I think this is really important not just in acting but in life. If you don`t believe in your self you cant really achieve anything.