This Week At Coolidge
Every student. Every day.
Mission Statement: To educate, challenge and inspire every student to achieve personal success and become a confident contributor to society
Vision Statement: We promote a passion for learning and a philosophy that puts the needs of children and their education first.
A Look Ahead
- 8/19 - Kona with Collyer Event 1:00p to 2:00p (3rd/4th Grade Playground)
- 8/21 - New to Coolidge - School Tours 10:00a -11:00a
- 8/22 - New to Coolidge - School Tours 5:30p to 6:30p
- 8/26 - Kona with Collyer Event 6:00p to 7:00p (3rd/4th Grade Playground)
- 9/3 - First Day of School - Coolidge Elementary is excited to welcome students back to school on Tuesday, Sept.3rd ! This is a 1/2 day with dismissal at 12:10 p.m
Kona Ice with Mrs. Collyer
This will be a great way to meet Mrs. Collyer before the first day of school and maybe see a friend or two.
Kona Ice will be free for all Coolidge students and only $1.00 for family members.
* Due to summer cleaning and maintenance, students and parents will not have access to the building.
Bounce Back to School
- 8/20 Bounce Back to School
Join us for the annual LPS Bounce Back to School event, set for 5-8 p.m. on Tuesday, August 20 at Riley Upper Elementary!
Admission is $5 per school-aged child and includes plenty of bounce houses, face painting, balloon art, petting farm, pony rides and lots of great music! Pizza, pop, water and chips will be available for purchase.
Proceeds benefit the LPS Education Foundation.
Try the FREE SHUTTLE to avoid the traffic! Watch for details on shuttle depot location.
Hiring Noon Monitors
Hiring Noon Monitors
We are hiring noon monitors. Working lunch duty daily is an excellent opportunity to stay connected to the school and to also be a mentor for our young boys and girls. Our current noon monitors mention how much they enjoy the relationships they build and also how important it is to have adults who can provide a calm and safe lunch experience for all boys and girls. Are you interested in working lunch duty? Do you know somebody who would be interested in this leadership role? Think it over! If you are interested, please see the attached document and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
K-4 Full Day: 8:54a-3:59p
Half Day: 8:54a-12:10p
Center Program Hours: 8:39a-3:43p
Office Hours: 8:00a-4:30p
OPEN HOUSE & Curriculum Night
5:45p-6:00p Competitive Edge K Students (Little Theater)
6:00p-6:45p K-2 Curriculum Night
6:45p-7:15p All Grades - Open House
7:15p-8:00p 3-4 Curriculum Night
* More information will be sent home at a later date