2 Tech Tips on a Tuesday
Discover Something New!
Want to make videos engaging and amazing?
Playposit is an online learning environment to create and share interactive video lessons. Teachers begin with any YouTube, Vimeo, or TeacherTube video content (screencasts, Khan Academy, Minute Physics, TED, NOVA, etc.) and transform what is traditionally passive content into an active experience for students. By time-linking activities that students engage with as the video progresses the content is segmented into digestible components - increasing student engagement and, through our real-time monitoring, informing the next day’s lesson planning.
Here is why!
Here is how!
EDpuzzle is a video platform where you can make any video your lesson. For free. Use your favorite videos from YouTube, Learn Zillion, Kahn Academy or upload your own and build an interactive lesson for your students
- Trim your videos and use only the part that you need.
- Record your voice and add explain the video with your own words.
- Embed questions to check the understanding of your students at any point.
- Beautiful hassle-free analytics from each one of your students.
- Share your EDpuzzle lessons with other teachers and save time.