Layers of the Atmosphere
Anna Griffith and Grace Dunaway
- The layer of the atmosphere that we live in, which makes it the closest.
- The layer where weather occurs.
- The most dense layer of the atmosphere.
- It contains most of the mass in the atmosphere.
- The second closest layer of the atmosphere, which contains the ozone layer.
- The ozone layer protects all living things from the hot radiation of the sun.
- The "middle" layer of the atmosphere.
- This layer protects the layer from getting hit by meteoroids.
- The outermost and thinnest layer of the atmosphere.
- The thermosphere is the hottest layer this is because the sun hits it first.
- It has two extra layers the closest one is the ionosphere.
- The outermost layer of the thermosphere is the exosphere.