West,North,South Europe Brochure
- Has a long sophisticated culinary tradition.
- United Kingdom, Germany, France.
- bread,jam,small sandwiches,fish, and chips are very popular in Western Europe. They all are processed seaweed.
- Part of this area extends into the Arctic Ocean.
- Scandinavia-Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Ice-Land.
- Carrots,potatoes,cabbage,soups,and the b est known dish is smorgasbord-buffet laden with cured fish.cold meats,cheeses,salads,and vegetables.
The Mediterranean (Southern Europe)
- Cooking in Southern is lighter than cooking in Northern and Western Europe and it's based on wheat things.
- Spain covers most of the Iberian Peninsula of southwestern Europe,gateway between Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Consists of whole grains, fruits,vegetables,fish, and poultry with smaller amounts of meat and dairy foods.