SCS is BACK on site 100%!!
Spring 2020 FFA Awards Banquet
Mr. Swenson and the FFA Officers produced the Virtual FFA Awards Banquet Recording for last year this past week and would like to share with all! Mr. Swenson is very proud of the award recipients and would like to thank everyone for their support!
FFA Banquet 2019 2020b
- 2019-2020 Yearbook - If you ordered your Yearbook but have not picked it up, we have them in the HS Front Office from Mrs. Kock.
- 2020-2021 Pre-Orders are HERE! If ordered before 10/31 there is a 5% discount! Yay!
Juniors/Seniors Virtual Financial Aid Night
Scheduled on 10/26 from 6:30-8:30pm via Zoom Meeting. Look for the official flyer in next weeks edition of the Husky Herald!
PE Distance Challenge
Update on Progress from Mrs, Miller ...
Monday -Thursday from 3:45-5:30pm
LOCATION: Events Center - Sit in designed Grade Level Cohort area in bleachers
Come to school prepared wearing school appropriate workout clothes and have filled water bottles with you!
If you have not yet signed up yet, please go to Family ID and be sure you have a current physical. Contact Mr. Lewis if you have any questions!
A parent/guardian should use the following link:
Follow these steps:
- Scroll down to the Programs section and click on the blue “2020-21 Sports Registration” link.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and complete the form.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.