News and Updates from Mrs. Adelman - May 28th
Memorial Day ~ Remembering and honoring all who severed
Friday, June 4th: Warwick Field Day (Rain date: Tuesday, June 8th)
Monday, June 7th: Sixth Grade Promotion at 6PM (Rain Date: Wednesday, June 9th)
Thursday, June 10th: Early Dismissal (Warwick is a "C" school we will dismiss at 12:25)
Friday, June 11th: Last day of school - Early Dismissal
From the Desk of Mrs. Adelman
Hi Warwick Bears!
As we prepare for the end of the school year, please begin to think about returning the following items:
- iPad users: It is important that you are returning the white brick (10w) and cable. *Note: iPhone charging blocks (5w) will not be accepted. These are smaller and do not have the correct wattage for charging an iPad appropriately.
- Laptop users: Your AC adapter must be a manufacturer-issued (Lenovo or HP) charging cable. Generic brands are not acceptable.
- Device Pens: All laptops must be returned with a pen.
If there are any technical issues with the device, please be sure to place a help desk ticket so we can resolve the issue prior to summer.
In-person students should bring all technology items back to school by Friday, June 4th. They will still have access to devices, but they will stay at school and not travel back and forth for the last week of school.
Virtual material drop off will be the afternoon of June 11th between 1:30 - 3:00PM and Monday, June 14th between 9:00 - 11:00AM. If these dates/times do not work for any of families, please reach out to Mrs. Taggart (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make alternative arrangements.
Please reach out directly to me with any questions.
Thank you for your constant support!
Mrs. Amy Adelman
Students should have no problem accessing both Raz Kids and Reading Horizons Discovery from any laptop or tablet. You’ll just need to use the web address instead of the app. The websites are as follows:
- Literacy and Science Learning Resources for K-6 Teachers | Learning A-Z (Raz Kids)
- Reading Horizons Discovery Login (rhdiscovery.com)
The classroom teachers have login credential information!