William D. Cuts Newsletter
A MESSAGE FROM OUR ADMIN:
We are off and running in Semester Two and it seems winter has come back in earnest. With absences coming down from January, we have shifted back to students moving to classes, the concession is now open again, and clubs and activities are back up and running.
Parent-teacher interviews will be February 17th and 24th, and sign up will be open on the 7th; we will continue with online or phone calls at this time. We look forward to the conversations we have with parents and if there are things that come up outside of interview times, please contact us. These will be the last formal interviews we have this year but we do want to ensure the lines of communication are always open.
Junior High registration is open for next year, links can be found on the WD Cuts or St. Albert Public schools websites. The Hockey and Recreation Academy registrations will open for everybody in March. Make sure to get your registration done early to ensure your spot in these programs. Option forms will be sent out at a later date. Our open house will provide some more information on Hockey and Rec as well as the option courses we will be offering next year. The open house will take place Thursday, March 10.
Have a great long weekend next week.
Cory and Matt
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- Wednesday, February 2nd - Early Dismissal 12:00pm - staff meeting
- Thursday, February 10th - Teacher Convention, no school
- Friday, February 11th - Teacher Convention, no school
- Monday, February 14th - Valentine's Day
- Tuesday, February 15-19 - Wildfire junior improve festival
- Tuesday, February 15th - Immunizations grade 9s, 8s and 7s
- Wednesday, February 16th - Immunizations grade 9x, 8x and 7s
- Thursday, February 17th - Parent Teacher Interviews (online)
- Monday, February 21st - Family Day - no school
- Thursday, February 24th - Parent Teacher Interviews (online) and Hockey Academy open house 7:00pm
- Wednesday, March 2nd - Early Dismissal 12:00pm - staff meeting
As of now Marmot Basin Ski Trip is still happening.
CHRISTMAS FUN DAY
Parent Teacher Interviews will be taking place Thursday, February 17th and Thursday, February 24th. The system for booking Parent Teacher Interviews will open at 8:00 am Monday February 7th, 2022. Please follow the directions in the link provided to set up an account http://wdcuts.schoolappointments.com Please only schedule interviews for your students Core Subjects.
Due to COVID-19, interviews will be conducted online through Google Meets or by phone call. Each teacher will have a unique Google Meet link attached to the booking, and we will have a copy of the links in the office. The system will close for bookings @ 3:00 pm on Wednesday, February 16th.
Please note: Some teachers may be coaching on these days, if there are no appointment times available, please contact the teacher by email directly.
If you have any questions or concerns booking your appointments please don't hesitate to contact the office at 780-458-8585.
William. D. Cuts Jr. High School
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
- Select the student you wish to register along the top
- Select the Student Registration Icon on the left side for 2022-2023.
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click Begin Forms
If you are a new student of St. Albert Public Schools,
Click the register online link
HIGH SCHOOL OPEN HOUSES
For access to the Parent Portal Click Here
If you have any questions/concerns regarding school fees, please email email@example.com