CRO-Vineyards Fall Council Meeting
Thursday, Sept. 22nd
KV Private Dining Room 6 PM
- Rather than tapas ,we will individually order (member charge) from the bar menu as we meet to discuss CRO-V future plans with Pickens Elementary.
- Please send in any agenda items that you might have.
- PES Principal Donna Harden is currently conducting a campus needs assessment and will attend the Council meeting with school requests for 2nd semester and anticipated budget categories for the 2017-18 school year.
- Be thinking about how we can incorporate The Cliffs gracious donations into a winter, low key end of the year fundraising event (i.e. cocktail party, virtual auction, etc.)
- CRO-V has about $700 in club credit from the 2015 Imbide Festival that could be used for a Vineyards cocktail party.