The Wolf Weekly
NRHS Principal's Newsletter
Newsletter Week of March 1, 2022
I hope you all had a safe and restful February vacation. We are now into the month of March and headed into the "busy season" in the life of a high school with spring sports, music and drama performances, MCAS and AP testing, awards, proms and graduation. I have a few important announcements for this week:
- The Nashoba Regional School Committee voted last evening to update the face covering policy to allow optional masking in all school buildings beginning Monday, March 7, 2022. You can view the updated policy here: clicking the link. These next three days will give families an opportunity to have family discussions about optional masking as well as teachers the opportunity to discuss new classroom norms with students.
- Masks are still required in our health office. Please remind students to have a mask with them just in case they need to see the school nurse.
- This week students in grades 9-11 will be having scheduling conversations with guidance counselors.
- There was some confusion about the schedule this week as the district calendar indicated an early release on Thursday - this is only for grades K-8. NRHS has a full week of school.
Congratulations to all our sports teams that made it into the post season!
Best of luck to our Robotics team in their upcoming competition this weekend and to our DECA participants as they gear up for States!
Have a great week!
Dr. Kathleen Boynton, principal
Resources for talking to teens about current events
NRHS Spring Concerts
NRHS Spring Concerts are Coming!
Come enjoy some fun musical selections at the Nashoba Regional High School in March!
NRHS Spring Concerts:
- NRHS Choral groups will perform on Monday, March 28th at 7 pm
- NRHS Bands will perform on Tuesday, March 29th at 7 pm
NRHS Spring Concerts are held in the NRHS auditorium (12 Green Road, Bolton, MA). Admission is $5 per person (seniors and students are free), payable at the door. These concerts are family friendly...younger musicians are especially encouraged to attend. Masks for attendees are required. Come and enjoy music at Nashoba Regional High School!