The Triple Decker School
Save the Land
We could build a school on top of another school to save more land. For now on, if the Triple Decker School is accepted, we will build two elementary schools and one middle school all together in one big school. One giant elementary school (equivalent to two elementary schools) will be on the bottom floor while the middle school is on the top floor. The stairs would be outside so that the middle schoolers would be separate from the elementary school. If this happens then we will be able to grow and save land.
1. You will save animals lives.
2. You will not destroy as many animals homes.
3. Animals will not go into people's backyards and perish.
Consequences of Not Following Our Proposal:
1.You will kill animal habitats.
2. Then schools will take land from animals.
3. More animals will relocate into backyards and perish.