Weekly Communication for the week of September 23, 2019
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- Tuesday-Sunday: We are excited to welcome 25 students and staff from China to Sunset Ranch. Special thanks to our amazing host families.
- Friday, September 27: Coyote Fund Run! 8:00-11:00
Coyote Fund Run
Information be found on the PTC website: http://sunsetranchptc.org
*RETURNING THIS YEAR*
We are using an online fundraising website that makes it easier than ever to make a credit card donation and to share our fundraiser with family and friends! Please visit https://app.99pledges.com/fund/SunsetRanch2019 to find your student's personal fundraising page. Enter your student's FIRST name and wait for the drop-down menu.
If you prefer cash or check donations, please send those into school on Friday, September 27th. Those donations will be added to your student's page.
Thank you for your support!
Mark your Calendars for our annual Book Fair & Check out the Snowflake Art Contest!
- Plan to attend the Family Night on Wednesday, October 2 from 5-7 pm in the SRES Library.
- Interested in becoming a Book Fair volunteer? Click here.
- Create a Book Fair e-wallet for your student. Click here for more information.
- See below for information on how to enter the art contest for a chance to win a $5 gift card to use at the book fair.
9/30-10/3 Arctic Adventure Book Fair
10/7 PTC Meeting 1:00 p.m. in the Office
10/25 Carnival Time!